-Brooklyn Nets trade Reggie Evans and Jason Terry to Sacramento Kings for Marcus Thornton
-Pacers trade Danny Granger to 76ers for Evan Turner
-Cavaliers trade Earl Clark and two 2nd round picks to 76ers for Spencer Hawes
-Bucks trade Gary Neal and Luke Ridnour to Charlotte Bobcats for Ramon Sessions
-3 Team Deal. Wizards get Andre Miller, Nuggets get Jan Vesely, 76ers get Eric Maynor and two 2nd round picks
-Nuggets trade Jordan Hamilton to Rockets for Aaron Brooks
-Clippers trade Antawn Jamison to Atlanta Hawks
-Clippers trade Byron Mullens to 76ers
Who do you think made the best moves???
This should make the Pacers a even more dangerous team then they are now. The only problem is, now that Paul George has put him into that “superstar” conversation, how will him and Granger co exist down the line. Remember when Granger was healthy, he was the man and George was the second option. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds later in the season. If Danny Granger can accept that secondary role once owned by George, the Pacers will be a very hard team to compete with.
- Why Paul George Has the Opporunity to Be the NBA’s Second-Best Player (bleacherreport.com)
- Paul George to sign 5-year, $90 million dollar max extension (probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- The Biggest Thing at Stake for Each Young NBA Superstar in 2013-14 (bleacherreport.com)
- Pacers, Paul George make new contract official (timesleader.com)
- Paul George Will Sign Extension With Pacers Before Season Begins (slamonline.com)
- Paul McCartney On Reconciling With Yoko Ono And Collaborating With Superstar Producers On ‘New’ (huffingtonpost.com)